Saturday, May 15, 2010

Addicted to Blogs

So I think it is now official. I am addicted to reading blogs. I have just spent way too many hours just blog hopping around. To think if I spent as much time crafting as I did surfing I would have a huge amount of projects completed.

Anyways just to let you know I am working on something. I have started my first mini album. I have had to do a bit of research on how to do these things and I am really happy with my progress so far. I will post some pics as I go along I think.

Take Care for now
Nikki xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, Thanks so much for joinin my blog :) Cant wait to see your new mini...I just made my first mini a few months ago and just finished my 2nd the other day and just posted it onto my blog and on YouTube. Looking forward to seeing yours, are you going to put it on YouTube? Im still trying to figure out how to do that, I did not have any music on mine so its kinda lonely lol...Anyways, your work is terrific and looking forward to seeing what other amazing projects you do.
    Have a great weekend.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete